A new efficient digital power amplifier, the PAM8610 is a 15W, class-D audio amplifier. It offers low THD N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus to save the system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8610 is much better than that of class-AB. It can extend the battery life, ideal for portable applications.
1. Supply voltage: DC 7V-15V
2. Output power: 10w 10w (8 load)
3. Efficiency: 90%
4. Shutdown Current: 4uA
5. Quiescent current; 20mA
6. SNR: 86%
7. Total harmonic distortion: 5W / 1KHz / 8 —- 0.1%
8. Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz
9. Input impedance: 15K
10. Output Impedance: 4-8
11. Amplifier board size: 30mm * 25mm * 2.5mm
How to use:
1. The power supply voltage limit is 16.5V, do not use more than this voltage.
2. The power supply is recommended for 12v, 3A power supply filter better
3. 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
4. Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground.
5. Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity.